COVID-19 UPDATE SHERIDAN TENNIS CLUB IS OPEN
Ontario moves into STEP 1 on June 11, 2021
Step 1 ..will start when 60% of adults in the province have received at least 1 dose of the Covid vaccine.
On June 11, the province will enter Step 1 of Ontario’s economic reopening plan.
This stage focuses primarily on allowing outdoor activities to resume and small businesses to open.
Outdoor social gatherings and organized public events with up to 10 people.
Step 2...when 70% of adults have received at least 1 dose and 20% have been vaccinated with 2 doses.
Step 3...when 70 - 80% of adults have received at least 1 dose and 25% have had 2 doses.
Please visit the Peel Public Health link peelregion.ca/coronavirus for the up-to-date information.
More information is available at:
REGISTRATON 2021 REGISTRATION IS OPEN
Junior Tennis Camps (see Tennis Teaching Pro for details)
Pickleball House League TBA
All 4 Courts for pickleball competition reserved for Tuesday evenings.
- For more details contact:
- Ian Campbell ... email@example.com or
- Jodi Lum ... firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drop in court time is available except on scheduled interclub league matches, lessons, designated pickleball play, and organized round robin.
- 2 courts for Tennis & 2 courts for Pickleball during "Drop In" (unless court(s) are free)
- 4 Lit Courts
- Regulation pickleball lines on all courts with adjusted center strap
- Pickleball House League
- Tennis Singles ladder...depending on interests
- Experienced Club Pros for Tennis & Pickleball lessons
- Scheduled pick-up tennis and pickleball times
- Competitive Tennis Teams
- Ladies Inter-County A , Over 55 Doubles CANCELLED
- Lakeshore League Div 3 CANCELLED
- AGM at the South Common Community Centre THURSDAY OCTOBER 21, 2021