COVID-19 PANDEMIA...January 2021
2021 is starting with exponential increases in COVID-19 with cases exceeding 4000 per day. Governments have enacted sweeping measures to stem the transmission of this virus and its mutated versions. To date health care workers and vulnerable populations are being vaccinated with the Pfizer-NBioTech and Moderna vaccines. It is expected that all Canadians will be vaccinated by September 2021. Please visit Health Canada for more information on the vaccines and their roll out plans.
The public is asked to minimize their interaction with people through their social networks in work, recreation, entertainment and everyday life to eliminate the spread of this contagious and deadly virus.
Please visit the Peel Public Health link peelregion.ca/coronavirus for the up-to-date information.
The status of outdoor tennis in the spring is unknown.
REGISTRATON All registration is ON HOLD
JUNIOR TENNIS CAMPS
JUNIOR TENNIS CLINICS
Please click on Tennis Teaching Pro for more information and registration forms
MIXED DOUBLES & SINGLES OPEN TENNIS TOURNAMENT
- CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19
- All 4 Courts for pickleball competition
- Start Date: TBA...7pm to 10pm
- For more details contact:
- Ian Campbell ... email@example.com or
- Jodi Lum ... firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4 Lit Courts
- Regulation pickleball lines on all courts with adjusted center strap
- Pickleball House League TBA
- Tennis Singles ladder...depending on interests
- Experienced Club Pros for Tennis & Pickleball lessons
- Scheduled pick-up tennis and pickleball times
- Competitive Tennis Teams
- Ladies Inter-County A , Over 55 Doubles
- Lakeshore League Div 3
- 4 free 1 hr junior clinic with the Club Pro 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- 4 free 1 hr beginner lessons with the Club Pro 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- 4 free 1 hr intermediate lessons with the Club Pro 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Tuesday nights free clinic with the Club Pro 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19
- 1 hr beginner lessons with the Club Pro 7:00pm - 8:00pm
- 1 hr intermediate/advance lessons with the Club Pro 8:00pm - 9:00pm
- Drop in court time is available except on scheduled interclub league matches, lessons, designated pickleball play, and organized round robin.
- Courts are available on a “first come first served basis”.
- Members will use the board reservation system for hourly rotational use of the courts
- Meet and Greet Round Robin CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19
- BBQ, skill competition and racquet demo CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19
- AGM at the South Common Community Centre TBA