COVID-19 UPDATE SHERIDAN TENNIS CLUB IS OPEN
Ontario moves into STEP 3 on July 16, 2021
Step 3...when 70 - 80% of adults have received at least 1 dose and 25% have had 2 doses.
Sports will be permitted without restrictions on contact.
Limits for social gatherings and organized public events will be 25 people indoors
and 100 people outdoors.
Please visit the Peel Public Health link peelregion.ca/coronavirus for the up-to-date information.
More information is available at:
REGISTRATON 2021 REGISTRATION IS OPEN
Non members are invited to come out on
- Monday August 2 from 8 to 11am or
- Sunday August 8 from 9 to 12 noon
Non members shall have priority for court use on these two OPEN HOUSE date & times.
Junior Tennis Camps (see Tennis Teaching Pro for details)
Mens & Womens Singles Tennis Ladder
To sign up go to TennisLadderSTC@gmail.com.
Click on Programs tab for details.
Pickleball House League TBA
Pickleball FREE Clinics Tuesdays evenings in July.
Members only. Max 25 persons per night & sign up required. see Pickleball Pro tab for details.
All 4 Courts for pickleball competition reserved for Tuesday evenings.
- For more details contact:
- Ian Campbell ... email@example.com or
- Jodi Lum ... firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drop in court time is available except on scheduled interclub league matches, lessons, designated pickleball play, and organized round robin.
- 2 courts for Tennis & 2 courts for Pickleball during "Drop In" (unless court(s) are free)
- 4 Lit Courts
- Regulation pickleball lines on all courts with adjusted center strap
- Pickleball House League
- Tennis Singles ladder...depending on interests
- Experienced Club Pros for Tennis & Pickleball lessons
- Scheduled pick-up tennis and pickleball times
- Competitive Tennis Teams
- Ladies Inter-County A , Over 55 Doubles CANCELLED
- Lakeshore League Div 3 CANCELLED
- AGM at the South Common Community Centre THURSDAY OCTOBER 21, 2021